Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamestar221

hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think Empty
PostSubject: hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think   hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 pm

well hello to all gm and random ppl who is looking at this now i would ike to apply to be a gm to this ownage server i can give tips to attract more ppl and maybe i will donate if i become a gm and i can code thats all i can do plz contact me flamestar221@hotmail.com if u want me to to apply a gm in this server
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

PostSubject: Re: hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think   hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:49 am

I would read the GM Format topic and use that format... as this wont really have much of a chance without the format...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Woah   hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 am

This isn't the right section for this. Please post in the applications section

-Mandy (Owner)

-topic closed-
Back to top Go down
https://rainstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think   hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

hello i am appying to be a gm in this serveri think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Misc. & Fun Stuff :: Msn / Aim :D-
Jump to: