Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gm Aplication this is new 1 (DieHard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nap00

Gm Aplication this is new 1 (DieHard) Empty
PostSubject: Gm Aplication this is new 1 (DieHard)   Gm Aplication this is new 1 (DieHard) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Name:Nick

Namy I Want To Be Called By: Nick

Location/Timezone: Western California

Time Spent Online:3-4 hours a day Usually starting at 4:00 Pacific Time or 3:00
on Tuesdays.

Applying For: In Game GM

Rainstory Name: DieHard

Reason To Become A GM: I will ban all hackers in the game i will.And i want to help Everyone In this game.This will be a big experience for me this server is the best and it is way better than all the other servers. So i want to help people have better hopes for this server.

What I think i can do:I will try to Make The server Hacker Free. I will try to do the best that i can to ban hackers and making the server best as possible.I Hope we get more people to play this server so that it will be the 1st best server. Ill try to get my friends to join and tell em to vote.

Experience: This is my first time being a GM but i will try to bring hope to all the players in this server.

Cantact Information: vnicholas@roadrunner.com

Last words: I will make this server a better community and try to make everyone vote so this server can be #1 server. and DONT FORGET TO VOTE tongue
Back to top Go down

Gm Aplication this is new 1 (DieHard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Forums Requiring Staff Attention :: Applications-
Jump to: