Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iBeKevinx3's GM App :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KevKev

iBeKevinx3's GM App :3 Empty
PostSubject: iBeKevinx3's GM App :3   iBeKevinx3's GM App :3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Real life name: Kevin :3

Name you want to be called by: Kev or Kevin Thx

Location/Timezone: NorthCarolina, GMT +8.00

Time spent online: Usually 2-5 Hours A DAY xD Nu i dun work night shifts LOL and i usually spend like...hmm 8-12 Hours on weekends (2-5 Hours was a rough estimate for week nights)

Applying for: Gm Pl0x Very Happy

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any):iBeKevinx3

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: i believe Strongly that if hackers aren't aloud to hack they shouldn't I Love maplestory and thats what im all about. If im not on the computor then im probably playing my wii and i know all about gm commands, i have even made a complete V.55 GM handbook, even though gm commands are different in some servers i understand and know all of the needed commands and what they do. I have much experience with Global and I have played private servers for 1 1/2 years, i love how they work and i wish to know more about it, i am willing to Dedicate as much time as needed to become a full working GM. I know all the hacks that are most common and know how to identify them without !cheaters If i had too. i Can Do Several Different things including GFX, (Banners, Signatures) And i can even create forums or backup forums with fully working chats while having the forum a Acceptable size.

What you think you can do: I know i can Make forums, GFX's, i know i can use Commands fully and use them to the full benefit of how they may come. I know how to identify hackers and i know if i should jail or if i should ban, i know how to use all the commands to the fullest of what they do.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): Well, I play this now because Darkagems Shut down x[ I was a great gm and i had a ban steak going D: It just shut down earlier this morning, and i don't know if i will ever get back on it, so i'd like to play this Even if i can't be GM :3

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): My Msn is Siuke-Kevin@live.com (I used to use Siuke in everything till some Jerk started copying me D:) Lulz

Last words: I know that if i become gm and if i abuse my powers in anyway i will or could be de-gmed and removed/banned from the game forever, Other wise thanks for reading my application and i hope you can take this into consideration :3

Last edited by KevKev on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

iBeKevinx3's GM App :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iBeKevinx3's GM App :3   iBeKevinx3's GM App :3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm

We have no spots opened...
Back to top Go down

iBeKevinx3's GM App :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Forums Requiring Staff Attention :: Applications-
Jump to: