Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

umm.....iAndrew banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djxrp

umm.....iAndrew banned? Empty
PostSubject: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok i was VSING horntail with Waffle and got banned at 6:08PM on Januaray 28 of 2009

Ok so i was vbsing horntail with waffle and i get disconnected and im like GOD D*** IT so i log bak in and it says user has been blocked or deleted? ok i dont hack and i have no clue why i got banned....ask waffle he saw me get misses and do 10-40k damage to the horntail.....i was a i think night lord (the 4th job for assasin) and yea so if you can un ban me cause i dont hack i think if it was waffle who banned me or any GM i think that really foolish cause im legit......so plaese unban me if it was the atuo ban system then i have no clue....was it because i was hitting the horntail while iw as lagging? and it picked it up as damage hack or soemthing?

P.S: Please Pancake Waffle or Anyone noes i dont hack.....I especailly think Waffle noes goes he was with me.
Back to top Go down
derrius123
GameMaster
GameMaster
derrius123

PostSubject: Re: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 am

I will ask any of the other GMs why they banned you Smile
Back to top Go down
djxrp

PostSubject: Re: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:24 pm

k but like i dont no if a gm did this but i think it was yur auto ban....cause the only person near me at horntail was waffle.....
Back to top Go down
djxrp

PostSubject: Re: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 am

OOO i just read Summers Ban appeal i think its cause of my phoniex..i had it out too when iwas vsing horntail and when it attacked it i got disconnected is that why i got banned? caus of high damage? Not saying it as but its a chance cause i had it out
Back to top Go down
Jun
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm

I think i have unbanned you, i shall check.
IF you are still unbanned, reply here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm.....iAndrew banned?   umm.....iAndrew banned? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

umm.....iAndrew banned?
Page 1 of 1