Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rom's GM Application =(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
romesh

romesh

Rom's GM Application =( Empty
PostSubject: Rom's GM Application =(   Rom's GM Application =( Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:11 am

Real life name: Romesh Fernando

Name you want to be called by: Rom

Location/Timezone: Ontario, Canada/ EST

Time spent online:
im online most of the day i have a laptop so i can get on anytime

Applying for: (In-game GM)(Advertisements)

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): romesh, or WhirlakaRom

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: im a kind person, love making friends and helping anyone when ever they need assistance. reason to join is cause id like to gain Experience as a gm and i thought this would be a good opportunity

What you think you can do: well i use to hack so, i know what to look for. the main reason is to help ppl with quests or anything they need help with really. to build popularity with the online players. show them gms are there to help and not only observe. also aid with the advertisements and letting ppl know on many sites that a new server is up.

Experience (list servers if GM and prove it): none, cause this is my first and well only server. My friend made it and invited me. i dont really see the point in joining a server and requesting to be a gm unless u have another reason to be playing on the server than becoming a gm. basically loyalty should be number one, not someone who will leave if a better offer appears.

Contact information (Email/MSN): alberto1986ster@gmail.com/alberto__1986@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): School, biking, movies, watch anime non stop =P, spending time with friends and gf

Last words: anyone like anime? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Rom's GM Application =(
Page 1 of 1