Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM and Forummod App Milk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milk

GM and Forummod App Milk Empty
PostSubject: GM and Forummod App Milk   GM and Forummod App Milk Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Real life name:
Martijn

Name you want to be called by:
Milk

Location/Timezone:
Netherlands GMT+1

Time spent online:
Depends if I have to work or not but mostly at least 6 hours a day

Applying for:
In-game GM and Forum moderator

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any):
Milk (accountname: Rain) I just so happen to use that name in other servers a lot too, funny coincidence.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen:
I have had experience in other servers and know what the annoyances are that a GM encounters everyday. I am willing to help this server, because I am currently stuck with an amount of time a day in which I basically do nothing (I used to use that to GM my previous server). I also know basically all GMcommands already and am glad to help anyone that is in trouble. Of course I also know when to have fun with the players and other GM's ^^.

Also being an experienced Forummod, I know when to give warnings and when to actually take harder measures. It's basically the same job as a GM when it comes to punishing infractions from players.

What you think you can do:
I can help moderate both the game and forums, I will be active and try and am willing to give feedback on idea's and suggestions. Also, if you would be really desperate for one, I have experience with photoshop and imageready (animated gifs). I can create banners if you really would need one, but I'd rather not because I seriously not enjoy working on these things. However and I'll repeat it again. I am willing if you would need one desperately.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):
I have experience in hosting my own server (which desperately failed because I suck at coding so I won't try to prove that here xD) I also worked about half a year for n0tmaplestory. Currently their server is down and they are replacing it for a 32GB ram with 2 quad cores server, but it will take a LONG while before they actually get it. They wrecked the old server, so yeah, it'll take a while. Their site is down: www.n0tmaplestory.com, it was a top 50 server in the xtremetop 100. I was known as Rain here.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):
MSN/e-mail: martijn_ham9@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):
I enjoy trying to figure out new coding languages, but mostly suck at them. I can figure out a standard custom NPC and how to change things in it but that's about it. I can code HTML and Javascript but lost interest in it about 2 years ago.

I am currently studying biology at the University of Amsterdam, I enjoy it very much. We get to cut up sharks, YES SHARKS. They smell.

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE.

Yeah that's about it I guess

Oh the last words:
I never actually was meaning to write an app to become a GM, but this server just really got me hooked already and Romesh (I hope I spelled that right D: ) told me I should make one x3
Back to top Go down
romesh

romesh

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forummod App Milk   GM and Forummod App Milk Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 am

Interesting app

you are honest, experienced and seem to have a respectful attitude i hope you get it =)
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forummod App Milk   GM and Forummod App Milk Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:02 am

Nice app... could possible make it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM and Forummod App Milk   GM and Forummod App Milk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GM and Forummod App Milk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Forums Requiring Staff Attention :: Applications-
Jump to: