Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My GM App. {Repost} (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iKelly

My GM App. {Repost} (: Empty
PostSubject: My GM App. {Repost} (:   My GM App. {Repost} (: Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 am

* Real life name: Hii, I'm Kelly.

* Name you want to be called by: I'm fine with anything, everyone calls me Kelly/Kell.

* Location/Timezone: I live on a tiny island, Singapore.

* Time spent online: More classes now.. I spend more time online during weekends. Say, 5-9 hours? I'm 15 now, so I need time during weekdays to study for an important exam coming soon. But I'll definitely still be active. (:

* Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web designer/Graphic designer/Coder) Well, I'm applying for a position of GameMaster as underlined in red above. (:

* Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): I only have one character, it was created yesterday. The IGN (In-Game Name) of it is iKelly. I usually use this name in Private Servers I play. I find it creative to have an I at the beginning of names. Like when iPod was created in 2004/2005(uh?), names with i's began to form.

* Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I am confident that I can take the job as a GameMaster. Not over-confident, like I was a a few months back. I played this private server that some of you quite know it. I made an application, I was given the place as a GM-Helper. But awhile after, it ended up with me quitting the private server due to boredom. But I came back in a month, thinking that every thing had changed in that particular private server. That server had closed and re-opened again. As I expected, some Maplers were still unknown that the server had re-opened thus resulted in the server being lonely and quiet. But after a while, Maplers slowly moved back into that private server. I began helping people again, like I did before I quit. I recognise this as a good experience for me. I love to help people with things and console people's feelings. Basically, I give advice and counsel people, more particularly in legal matters.

* What you think you can do: I will certainly do my very best to improve the community of RainStory.
o I will host interesting and educational events for everyone everyday if possible, examples are Small Trivias, Hide n Seek games and Jump Quests, etc. For the Small Trivia that many GMs host in servers, it will increase the player's knowledge about MapleStory and real life importants that they need to know for their whole life. Now, for the Hide n Seek event, it helps players to describe things and as I've said above, improve their knowledge and understanding towards MapleStory. Jump Quests improve player's jumping skills and their patience (not for some.. xP). In order to complete a Jump Quest, the key to the top or the last stage is patience. Now, another thing I could do is to use !say to announce that whoever needs help to come to a certain room to look for me.
Thats about it. xP

* Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I have been hired in TwinStory, my sister's PMS. I've had a great experience in that server. All my cousins and friends joined, I hosted interesting events for them. But unfortunately, a week ago, it closed down. There was a newspaper report saying that a boy was jailed and fined for making a PS. He was warned but ignored the warning and therefore got jailed. My sister and I spooked out and made a final decision to close down the server.

Another good experience was me being a GM-Helper on CareStory and LuvMS. I had helped GMs to catch hackers and helped Maplers with their problems. cheers

I have all the qualities except Honesty. I had made a very big mistake a month ago. It involved being a GM. I can't tell you the whole situation but it really made me regret. I turned over a new leaf and became an honest person after the situation happened and the person I hurt had forgiven me. I know this may sound fake but it's up to you to believe me. I really find this lesson valuable to me and I hope that upon having these qualities, I will succeed in being a good GM. It's hard to say... (:

* Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):
Online Hours : 5~8h
o DeideraS4n@hotmail.com ~ MSN ; Feel free to add me anytime. Chat with me!
iKelly ~ RainStory Character
iKelly ~ RainStory Forumer

Optional:
Spoiler:
* Last words: I truly tolerate the fact if I'm not quite what you're looking for. I will still put in my full support into helping improve the game and helping people. I know that I have applied many times. (: But I will keep moving on. Thank you for reading my application and I wish you great Health and Prosperity. xP

Exclamation - 100% not copied - Exclamation

Last edited by iKelly on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Priest

Priest

PostSubject: Re: My GM App. {Repost} (:   My GM App. {Repost} (: Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:07 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Heaven Aka Rain
GameMaster
GameMaster
Heaven Aka Rain

PostSubject: Re: My GM App. {Repost} (:   My GM App. {Repost} (: Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:26 am

wow nice app, nice ;D

"Good luck to you"
Back to top Go down
iKelly

PostSubject: Re: My GM App. {Repost} (:   My GM App. {Repost} (: Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks guys ^^ Best of luck to all applicators too. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GM App. {Repost} (:   My GM App. {Repost} (: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My GM App. {Repost} (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Forums Requiring Staff Attention :: Applications-
Jump to: