Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
summer

Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Empty
PostSubject: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:51 am

IGN-Summer
GM-Heaven
just now heaven and louie is flying in the air i did ask them earlier how they do that but louie say it was a "sex" hack so i try using the gravity hack then i stop when heaven say so but she in the end still banned me.
Back to top Go down
<SexyLouie>

<SexyLouie>

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:40 pm

You were gliding around in the air Heaven told you to stop but you kept gliding around so she banned you.

<SexyLouie>
Back to top Go down
summer

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 am

lol i did stop when she say so and i also need to take time to off right lol ask you all how to do that dont tell you make me banned for this
Back to top Go down
derrius123
GameMaster
GameMaster
derrius123

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 pm

can you re-phrase that last reply because it makes no sense whatsoever
affraid
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm

I say dont un-ban... What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
summer

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 am

i am saying that i did off the gravity hack when she say so but when i after minisizing my game to off then maximize it again it say i am being banned becuase i hack
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Still, its in the rules... No hacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal   Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Summer's not sure why get banned banned appeal
Page 1 of 1