Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheDeadMedic's introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDeadMedic

TheDeadMedic's introduction Empty
PostSubject: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 am

Hello everyone,

My IGN is TheDeadMedic, you can call me by my name, Michael, or call me Medic, TDM, Dead, or something of the sorts.

I'm male, as you may have noticed from my name, Michael.

Ethnicity: Taiwanese

My interests: Rock climbing, reading, sleeping, eating. That pretty much sums up my life.

The servers I've played on in the past:
GMS, LocalMS, KantoMS, FantasyMS, SydneyMS, AncientMS, and a couple others.
I've been a GM in three servers, the only one worth mentioning is being a GM in KantoMS as it reached rank 15 or something at its peak on xtremetop100.

Not sure if there's anything else I should put on here, feel free to ask me any questions.

And if you guys needed help with something here, I've had experience as a moderator / admin for forums, but it seems like you guys are well-staffed already, especially in the GM field.
Back to top Go down
TechKo

TechKo

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Nice to meet you Micheal!
Back to top Go down
TheDeadMedic

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Hi! I played SydneyMS too. But the GMs there... phail. They're just jerks. D:
Back to top Go down
TheDeadMedic

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Jenny wrote:
Hi! I played SydneyMS too. But the GMs there... phail. They're just jerks. D:

Haha, some of them are real jerks. I know a couple that aren't. But um, yeah, half of them are jerks. -Coughs.- Especially System and Rofls. -Eats a cough drop.-

It's also stressful handling a larger server though, remember that. Imagine like, a hundred people spamming you and asking you for help? Which is partially why playing as a normal character is more enjoyable than playing as a GM. But of course, there's always the power that comes with being a GM. And people are power-hungry.
Back to top Go down
<SexyLouie>

<SexyLouie>

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:09 pm

LOL, Have fun and enjoy your time playing Rainstory! Our gms aren't jerks =P

Happy Rainstory.
Back to top Go down
TheDeadMedic

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:34 pm

<SexyLouie> wrote:
LOL, Have fun and enjoy your time playing Rainstory! Our gms aren't jerks =P

Happy Rainstory.

I've noticed that. ^^

Although now that I've maxed my stats, I'm not sure what to do... >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDeadMedic's introduction   TheDeadMedic's introduction Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

TheDeadMedic's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rainstory Forums :: Misc. & Fun Stuff :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: