Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
summer

Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Empty
PostSubject: Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:02 am

1)horntail when it is spawn,it will dc a character easily.
2)cody and the rock to change mesos can be added into a commands if you found out how(this is only a idea if cannot find the code then cannot do anything)
3)fredrick is not selling anything you can add some mega phones for beginners to buy because they might not know where to get the mega phone to ask for help if needed.

this is all i have for now if i found anything more i will edit the topic.
sign off by Summer
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:22 am

1) Horntail HAS d/c'd me... but only once... I havnt experienced a problem with Horntail, only that he is boring...
2) THIS is what should be added... @cody (or @jobadv) and @bank (change it to anything, thats just an example) would be great additions along with a LOWER exp rate... Because its too easy to level with this exp rate...
3) I think Frederick should do SOMETHING... Selling smegas is kinda useless though... maybe add smegas to the starter pack if they arent already in there? But for Frederick, I dont know what he could do...

There are my comments on your ideas... and I agree with all of them really... but I dont see what could be done with the first one...
Back to top Go down
Pikalahv

Pikalahv

PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 pm

well now since mr oh sells everything. you dont need fred selling all those misc stuff. if its fred, then we can just get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freefreakster
Heaven Aka Rain
GameMaster
GameMaster
Heaven Aka Rain

PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:51 pm

just get rid of mr oh

make fredrek sell like onxe apples ect....
Back to top Go down
summer

PostSubject: about a new bug   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 am

jun or mandy i found a new bug in a pq called supreme pq click from event asistant(Harry) and click pq and click supreme pq and when someone went in there no one can get out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server   Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mandy and Jun i am Summer i got some bugs and ideas to improve in this wonderful server
Page 1 of 1