Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wonderful Mandy!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The wonderful Mandy!! Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful Mandy!!   The wonderful Mandy!! Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Im not good at this stuff so.. Here i go xD

Well my name is Mandy. I am 15 years old and I live in Edmonton Alberta aka Canada. I go to a school called Fresh start.. Its a mall lol. And I go to school once a week, most times its twice. But i will be going in a program thats during the day. So when i do i wont be on much. I'll be going to school 15-18 hours a week. I go to a school like this becuz of problems i had when i was in grade 7. Anyways none of ur buisness. My favorite hobbies are well 1: Loving Jamie. He's my life even tho we just started dating.. 2:Shopping! I LOVE shopping haha! 3:Cleaning.. When im bored I like to clean lol. uhm.. I have 5 other brothers and sisters >_>. So annoying.. Uhm.. I have had many other ps's before..like ALOT. Uhh.. Yea if youh wanna kno more let me kno cuz i have no clue wat to say Razz.
Back to top Go down
https://rainstory.forumotion.com

The wonderful Mandy!!
Page 1 of 1