Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romesh App for Gm in Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
romesh

romesh

Romesh App for Gm in Game Empty
PostSubject: Romesh App for Gm in Game   Romesh App for Gm in Game Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Real life name: Romesh Fernando

Name you want to be called by: Rom

Location/Timezone: Ontario, Canada/ EST

Time spent online: im online most of the day i have a laptop so i can get on anytime

Applying for: (In-game GM)

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): romesh

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: im a kind person love making friends and helpping anyone when every they need assistance. reason to join is cause id like to be friends with u all.

What you think you can do: well i use to hack newbish( meaning i got hacks from sites)
so i know what to look for. the main reason is to help ppl with quests or anything they need help with really. to build repor with the online players. show them gms are there to help and not only observe.

Experience (list servers if GM and prove it): none, cause this is my first and well only server. My friend made and invited me. i dont really see the point in joining a server and requesting to be a gm unless u have another reason to be playing on the server than becoming a gm.

Contact information (Email/MSN): alberto1986ster@gmail.com/alberto__1986@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): School, biking, spending time with friends and gf

Last words: anyone like anime?
Back to top Go down
Jun
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Jun

Romesh App for Gm in Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romesh App for Gm in Game   Romesh App for Gm in Game Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Unfortunately gm apps are closed now.
try again next time Very Happy

-Pancakes-
Back to top Go down

Romesh App for Gm in Game
Page 1 of 1