Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pichu's In-GAme GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikalahv

Pikalahv

Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pichu's In-GAme GM Application   Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:13 am

Im aware its closed, but i suppose if it opens, there can be a chance you come across mine and review lol.

Real life name: Freeman Kuo

Name you want to be called by: My In-Game Name, Pichu

Location/Timezone:(-8:00 GMT) Pacific Time (US&Canada)(California)

Time spent online:Suppose what time i wake up. USUALLY 1-2pm-like...1-2am LOL i dont play for a long time pfft >__>

Applying for: Applying for In-game GM

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): Pichu

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I enjoy being with others/helping others, i enjoy hosting events :3(JQs, Hide and Seeks, and maybe come up with my own little game), and i can be super crazy at times, but like, fun-crazy x3

What you think you can do: I cant say much, but as stated above, getting along and enjoy having others having fun in the server. I cant really say i can help with inviting very much as my friends are all HS graduates(as am i) and i still have SOME friends on MSN i can invite if they choose to, if they still feel like playing MS.

Experience: Ive been GM only in KINGKONGMS as that was my first time being GM, and if accepted, 2nd ahaha ^-^', Luckily i was bored enough to screen shot the picture of my character as "Random GM" Thing, like on your website.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): freefreakster@hotmail.com(email and msn live name), naruto069(yeah yeah i know f3, its a old screenname lol.)

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): Um, HUH f3, Personal Information? where everyone can view?! inconcievable f3, i wont share too much. I do kinda spend most of my life on a computer, playing games cause im stupid like that, but hey...nowadays...for those like us(yeah you know it lol), its what we all do man, cmon lawl f3 As for hobbies...i breakdance(ironic aint it?)i enjoy singing LMAO though no worries, i wont start like...singing on like smegas or notices xD...only in person ;] and around my friends (if i make some pfftlawl) I~ Love~ Music~. Like..Music>Games. Music is what makes the world go round f3 lawl. OH ONE MORE THING, i ramble a lot, hahaha(as you can tell) not too much as rambling though, but i tend to talk alot, which COULD be good for those who are talkative, yet though, MAY be bothered by me, but no worries, this is only like. if i get in that MOOD lol.

Last words: BEFORE THE END THE WORLD?! i..dont think so. lawl i stated quite a lot of things up there. but ill summarize cause im cool like that f3. I....(enjoy being with others/helping others, I like to hosts events, Im like..superly stupid active, CAN be fun around :3..*we have our bad days lol*, I R HYPERZ f3, I want to help as much as i can so for anyone that says its boring or anyones bored i can be like HAH NO YOUR NOT-hosts event for EVERYONE-, im 18, semi-mature*i wont lie, i can be childish at time lol*, Contact info...stated, you can look for me :3, Lazy, yet active. HURRAY. that was like..freakin totally my whole app in like a freakin paragraph, DUDE HIGH FIVE f3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freefreakster
Pikalahv

Pikalahv

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's In-GAme GM Application   Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:15 am

This is for the proof that ive been GM in KKMS, if one still doesnt believe me lol, i can give you the owners MSN

Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Beinggmdqb9
Pichu's In-GAme GM Application W751
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freefreakster
Jun
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's In-GAme GM Application   Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:51 am

Your app is being reviewed by the RainStory Staff =)
Good Luck Very Happy

-Note-

Evidence has been accepted =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pichu's In-GAme GM Application   Pichu's In-GAme GM Application Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Pichu's In-GAme GM Application
Page 1 of 1