Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunny's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vietlazed

Sunny's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sunny's Application   Sunny's Application Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Real life name: My real life name is Sunny ngo.

Name you want to be called by: The name i want to be called is Sunny.

Location/Timezone: My timezone is Eastern Standard time Which is -5 Est.

Time spent online:I can Spend at least 5 hours on weekdays. 7 hours on weekends.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder) I am applying for In-game GM

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): My rainstory IGN is Sunny.

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I think i should join because i am a trust worthy person i respect all players and rules. I will do my duties that i will have and i will help everyone with there needs or so.

What you think you can do: Iv'e never been a gm before but i am gladly love to be one to see whats it like and experience it. I can do things like code items but nothing else.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): Like i said before iv'e never became a gm so i can't prove anything right now.

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): My email is slicerxd@gmail.com if you want me to get a Msn or aim then come talk to me and i will get it asap.

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):Well i am active person i love forums. I love private servers. I also love to meet new people. The sports i like is basketball,football,and soccer and thats about it. When i go into a private server i feel like i have a new life and i can be another person instead of what i am right now.

Last words:All i have to say is i wish my self luck and other people who are trying to be a gm.
Back to top Go down

Sunny's Application
Page 1 of 1