Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
derrius123
GameMaster
GameMaster
derrius123

DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-   DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 pm

<---------- Funny Avatar lol!
GM Application
Real life name: Derrius

Name you want to be called by: Derrius

Location/Timezone: California/PST

Time spent online: Same as usual/ about 5 hours

Applying for: In-game GM

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): DerHeIs

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: I want to join the GM team because I like to help out incoming users in the server by showing them a great time. I also like to use my authority in a positive manner because it is a tool that would clean the server into a positive community and it can help others in the long run.Iv'e also noticed that more accounts have started being registered more. With that happening, it would be a great oppurtunity to welcome them to the RainMS community as well.

What you think you can do: As a GM, I can be looking for anybody that is causing a problem and talk the problem out by giving a punishment depending on how bad they broke the rules. But before I take matters into my own hands, I would simply take a screen shot of the incident first. Then I would notify the team of the event.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it): I have been a GM on my own server just for my friends a while back that was called GladiatorMS

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): hawkhimdownd@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to play Basketball as I am on my high school team. I love to do that in my spare time. :]

Last words: If I were not to be chosen I would do what i always do when I am not chosen for something. I would keep working hard at it and continue to do good deeds around society and in this case the private server. An example of that is when the Apps were recently closed for a while. I just continued on to play the server without quitting of any sort.
afro
Back to top Go down
jblaze978
GameMaster
GameMaster
jblaze978

PostSubject: =]   DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Awsome Application Smile,Like i said about Dipsticks,Neatness no spelling errors and it makes dam Sense, most people dont make sense For example "I wan be Gm i ban
many hacker i be good gm cause i autban no work me ban hacker"
So well done,Hope you make it:)
Back to top Go down
Dipsticked
GameMaster
GameMaster
Dipsticked

PostSubject: Re: DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-   DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

I got competition...

Also, read and reply to mine man XD

EDIT:

Also, its really good... I bet youll make it instead of me...
Back to top Go down
derrius123
GameMaster
GameMaster
derrius123

PostSubject: Re: DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-   DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks for the confidence
afro
Good luck on yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-   DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

DerHeIs GM Application [UPDATED] - Accepted-
Page 1 of 1