Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jblaze978
GameMaster
GameMaster
jblaze978

Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted]   Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Real life name:My Real name is Jamie

Name you want to be called by:Spy/Jamie W/e is Fine:)

Location/Timezone:Current time zone is EST (Eastern Standerd time)

Time spent online: Uhm Basically.. 10-12 Hours =X heh..

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder)
In-Game GM.If needed coder aswell.Smile Still in the process of learning Java lauguage C++ and HTML Takeing graphics design classes which These lauguages are helpful in.
Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any):itzSpy

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: My Reason to join
is Flat out serious..I love to be a Gm Lol's i like to help people as much as i can
And i can be there at times when needed,My Reason To be picked/Join i have no reason
to be Picked to be honest im just and induvidual trying to help out the community

What you think you can do:i Can do plenty of things,Help other's be a Best friend
Be there when you need someone to talk too,your secretes are safe with me ;]

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM and prove it):

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):My email is Jblaze978@yahoo.com,My msn is Jblaze978@yahoo.com (Lolz)

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): My Personal hobbies are Gauging i currently have 9/16's Which is a Half a Inch inside of my Ear yes...its Huge lmao i Love piercings
Piercings is my Hobby,Sometimes i'll just sit Finding out new places where to pierce (JKJKJKJK) lol but really i love Piercings<3,Personal information?Lol This isnt the CIA im signing up for But ok...Uhm When i was 5 i Fell off my bike:/ When i was 10 i got my first girl friend and broke up in like 5mins Was the best 5 Minutes ever YES!!;D,When i was 13 i got kicked out of the house Lawlllzz:) now living with my bro /Basically myself
But yea i hope you enjoyed reading my GM Application Cya soon Pce!~itzSpy

Last words:OHHHHHHHHH and i Almost forgot!!!!!!Loveing Mandy is my Best hobbie:))))))))))))))))))))))<3333333333333
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: <3   Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Awesome baby!! Very Happy Love it I love you flower Razz Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://rainstory.forumotion.com
Heaven Aka Rain
GameMaster
GameMaster
Heaven Aka Rain

PostSubject: Re: Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted]   Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Great App i should say

"Good luck ;D"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: =] Welcome   Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Accepted

-Application Closed-
Back to top Go down
https://rainstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted]   Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jamie (ItzSpys Gm Application:) ) [ Accepted]
Page 1 of 1