Rainstory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll find the rain in every story.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow's Gm Application =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Snow's Gm Application =] Empty
PostSubject: Snow's Gm Application =]   Snow's Gm Application =] Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Real life name: Hi my name is Lillian Pha.

Name you want to be called by: The name I would like to be called by is Lily or Lillian.

Location/Timezone: Canada/EST

Time spent online: On weekdays I will most likely play 1-4 hours. On weekends, 3-4
hours.

Applying for: (In-game GM/Forum moderator/Web desginer/Graphic designer/Coder). I am applying for In- Game GM

Rainstory in-game name(s) (If any): Snow

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: The reason I would like to participate/ join the team is very simple. I want a chance to expand my experiences of knowledge about being what a GM is all about. I would try my very best to understand and solve other players problems. I would also like to join the team because I know that I am suited for this job. I have been waiting too long to be GM in this server, and I think that I should be given a chance.

What you think you can do: I can be myself and entertain the other players by holding events. Also to make this server fair, I will try my best to catch hackers or users who are violating the rules of our beloved Rainstory.

Experience: As of today February 7th, 2009. I had made my own hamachi private server. I will not advertise my private server because I respect this server too much to betray it. I have also been a GM in mapleps.

Contact Information: Lillian_Pha@live.ca

Personal Information/ Hobbies: I really enjoy playing the guitar and singing. I love to breakdance. I take school very seriously. I have dark long hair, brown eyes and I think that I am beautiful =]. My favourite colour is black and red and my favourtie chocolate is Lindor. I am always nice to the people who is nice to me back.

Last Words: I have been in this server for a long time now, and if I am not chosen. I will still stay in this server. I LOVE THE PEOPLE IN THIS SERVER. There is my family: Rubi, Danneh, Zach, Jamie, Vivi, Jun, Mandy, Chris, Leroy, Derrius. The other gamers are just my playmates =]. Thank you =]
Back to top Go down

Snow's Gm Application =]
Page 1 of 1